Bam Bam Veggie Drink Recipe – Green Vegetable Smoothie Drink – Vegan Recipe
Wake Up In The Morning To A Little Bam Bam Veggie Smoothie In Your Life
This is my power drink I use to power start my engine in the morning. This is a nutrient dense vegetable juice that wipes you clean from the inside and removes the sludge. Sludge begone! Sludge begone!
The “Bam Bam” Green Veggie Vegan Recipe Drink” consists of kale, cilantro, apple, ginger, cayenne pepper, and flax seeds or hemp seeds. In the video I explain why I use each ingredient and I break down each ingredient’s nutritional value.
Bam Bam Green Veggie Juice Drink – Vegan Recipe
- 3-4 cups kale (loosely chopped kale)
- 5-10 stems of cilantro (Removed from the Dr. Sebi nutritional guide)
- 1 apple
- 1-2 inch of ginger root
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons of organic flax seeds. Flax seeds are not part of the Dr. Sebi nutritional guide so you can replace them with hemp seeds
- 28 oz. of spring water
- 1 Blender
- Step 1: Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend. That’s it. 🙂 Enjoy!
- Step 2: After blending add enough water to make 64oz of Bam Bam vegetable juice
- Step 3: This makes 4 16oz glasses of “Bam Bam” juice. I drink 2 16oz glasses first thing in the morning, and I bottle the rest and drink it a little later for my work day breakfast.